twinseasboats.com


Tel:   07775 868611 or 

         07769 217153

 

We can be contacted via email or phone.

We are always available and happy to help with any enquiry


Image description

Location

Contact

T: 07775 868611 or 07769 217153


A:Units5-8 Buglers Yard

    Blackhill Road

    Holton Heath

    Poole

    Dorset

    BH16 6LS

Our ordering and payment is simple.  We ask for a 10%* deposit on order and then the remaining 90% on completion

         * deposit is non returnable unless Twinseas Boats ltd  can not compete the agreed build order